Top 5 Things to See, Do and Experience in San Francisco.
1. Ride the Cable Car to Nob Hill and Stop for Drinks at the Tonga Room at the beautiful and historic Fairmont Hotel.
2. Visit San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art –any day of the week, but if you’re in town check out – Art Bash on Friday, April 8th, 2022 from 6-1AM. Join SFMOMA for an unforgettable night at the museum celebrating contemporary art and artists. — Dinner + Art Auction: This year’s party kicks off with cocktails and a dinner experience designed by artist Sarah Cain, highlighted by an art auction with works by Jeff Koons, Julie Mehretu, Larry Sultan, William Kentridge, and Lynn Hershman Leeson. Click the link to Purchase Tickets.
3. Escape to Alcatraz – It’s hard to imagine I haven’t ever visited the island and I have lived here all my life. But if you ask me about New York and LA, I probably know more about those cities and attractions then my own.
4. Walk the Golden Gate Bridge, or….enjoy it overhead by SeaPlane! Book Here
5. Love to Eat? Take San Francisco Food Tour
So many more things to see, do and experience, these are just a few.
Share your favorites with us!
For other recommendations feel free to reach out. Debbi.DiMaggio@CorcoranGL.com | 510.414.6777
Interested in Buying, Selling or Investing we are here to assist. Begin your home search right away by clicking here and entering your desired area. We are happy to set you up with a customized search.
Selling? Begin here.